Fitness Session invites guest posts.
Join our community of thousands of individuals passionate about fitness! Writing for us allows you to spread your message to all our members. Once you have submitted your article, subject to acceptance by our Editorial Team, we will post it on our website and share it on all our social media networks to more than 30,000 fans.
Writing for Fitness Session will help give you and your business exposure to thousands of eager individuals who love exercising and want to improve their looks and health. You will attract potential clients and grow your brand simply by writing great posts! Your article might be given some copyright editing to help it reach a wider audience.
Have an article in mind that will benefit our community and help your brand? Contact us at: email@example.com
Guidelines for our potential writers:
- Original content: all posts must be original and not published or submitted anywhere else online. Posts that are published on Fitness Session may not be distributed to other sites without written consent from us;
- Word count: your post must have at least 800 words, while we encourage more than 1200 words;
- Brief and compelling first paragraph: the first paragraph should be short, engaging, and clearly describe what the article is about. A quality first paragraph is crucial and may be the only chance you have to grab the reader’s attention;
- Writer’s Bio: If you would like you can provide a short bio for use in your articles. Short bios are great way to advertise your own site or business;
- Cite sources: If you refer to a study or statistic, it is necessary to provide a link or reference to that source. This will allow our readers a means of following up on the information provided and add support to your claims;
- Links connecting your article with existing content on our site are highly encouraged: before submitting your article, please check our site for similar content and if found link to them.
Acknowledgements: by contributing to Fitness Session you acknowledge that editing by our staff, of any content, may occur at the discretion of our Editorial Team. Fitness Session reserves to right to modify, publish, or not publish any articles submitted.